Just a quick blog . . .

Just a quick blog this morning . . .

I am busy, busy, busy today. I had written all the recipes for my cleaning pamphlet and gotten the information together. I am putting it together in readable form today. I've been working at it for over an hour and needed a break.

On Oct 18th there is a wellness / new age fair where I live and I am going to talk to the coordinator today about how much it will cost for a table to have my pamphlet at. Or, (as I know him), if he would be willing to carry it at his booth.

Ya know, the more I have researched for my pamphlet, the more I am appalled at what the cleaning industry has done to us. We ingest a huge amounts of chemicals daily, either through our skin or our nose. As I was researching the chemicals they use in laundry detergents I was sickened to find that Sodium Tripolyphosphate is a prominent chemical they use and it is absorbed through the skin from our clothes! YUCH! Many chemicals they use affect us hormonally - no wonder there are so many incidents of early puberty, being reproductively challenged, and the increase of PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).

Well, off to have breakfast and then to finish my pamphlet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one