Oct 2 - busy day

Hello, all:)

It's been a busy day. I found a company who could print up my biz cards quickly (and they were also the cheapest in town for a 2-sided card) and I picked them up today. WOW _ they look so good! I mean, I loved the design that I created, but when I had printed them out on my inkjet = all I could think was ewww. But these - They look AMAZING!

Being a trekkie, I jumped on a listing this morning that I found locally on a Mr. Spock plate. It was in perfect, never used condition, still in the original box - how could I resist for $20? So, I have added it to my Star Trek Stuff (can you say star trek geek>) and hope to auction them next Spring when the new movie comes out:)

I have been cleaning my house with natural products I make myself and am thinking about producing one of them as it works so well, and is so safe for humans, their houses, their pets and the environment. Not quite sure how to get there and welcome any ideas anyone has:)

I am mostly ready for the trip tomorrow. I just need to actually pack my clothes. Everything else is in my bag.

I will be away for the next 4 days at WOTS (Writer's of the Sound) - I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Remember, no matter what your goal is - you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one