Feel the pain . . .

Ya know - before I got into exercise a few years ago, whenever I would hear someone say "Feel The pain" when they were talking about exercise, I would think "Yeah, right!"

Well, now I am such a person. I love that burn. I have been doing an affirmation on being in perfect health and being a size 6, and for the last 6 months have been doing cardio, but to no avail (or at least it seemed it). I started weight-training again yesterday (first time in 7 years - yikes!) and found out a few things - I am feeling the burn again, YAY; I wake up sore again, YAY, and I also had my body-fat percentage measured and found that all that cardio had made a difference, I may have stayed the exact same weight, but I was burning off 7% of my body fat! YIPPEE!~

Added to that - my perfect health mantra must be working. I find all the foods I used to love either tasteless, or even worse, gross. Now I am starting to look at trying to eat Lettuce (GASP!~). Yeah, I have never been a fan of the green leafy stuff. but find myself starting to crave it - what an odd thing - and yet exciting!

Will keep ya posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one