...very interesting...

Now that I have my goals written down and have strategies to do them, I am amazed at all the stuff that is showing up!

Today I found 3 books I have written but didn't have the self-esteem to get published. Well, guess where they are going?

I am going to go through them, make sure everything reads and looks right, and as long as I still like what I wrote, they are going into print!

This is so cool.

Plus - I finished the script for my first podcast - YAY. As soon as my voice is back to normal, I will record it - until then, I am writing a script-a-day so that I can get several podcasts going.

happy . . . happy . . . . happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one