On track, in track, or something . . .

Ah, what a wonderful day - the sun is shining and I feel great!

Got asked about doing a TV spot yesterday for my book Green Cleaning: Save Your Money, Save Your Health, Save The Earth. (That's https://www.createspace.com/3374986 for those who only see text not html) Its exciting what the Universe can do, once you get your sub-consious in gear!

I have started following John Kremer on Twitter - He does alot with Book Marketing - very interested to hear what he has to say.

Need a boost in my exercise routine, so I have my first workout with a new trainer today. Lets hope I am sore tomorrow!

Now say after me: I choose to listen with my Inductive mind, not my deductive mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program