The Frustration Point

Sitting here, I have hit upon a realization.

We all go toward our dreams/goals with passion and purpose. We hit many obstacles along the way, some are easy to cross, others more difficult. Then we come to what I have decided to call "The Frustration Point". This point comes ever closer to our actual goal. We have placed the goal firmly in our mind. We can see it, we can taste it - In our minds we are living it.

The only problem is: the spiritual goal has not yet manifested in the physical form.

Sitting here, I recognize this within myself. I see where I am at. I am ready to live this - I am ready for it all to be in its physical state. Mentally I have been there for awhile. Now, I find myself thinking - what more do I need to do? Ordinarily this would cause extreme frustration, then anger and then the tossing out of my goals.

As James Ray said in the Secret. We plant the seed and expect it to grow and we watch it daily. Then, just before it bursts through into the light, we give up on it. This is due to our frustration and lack of understanding.

The fact is - my goal is close. I can feel it, I can smell it. For the first time in my life - I know it is springing into physical form. Its just keeping my eye on the goal, keeping my new "idea" or self ever present within my mind. It is time to be ever watchful and not allow doubt - for doubt, if we let it, can become an expectation unto itself and destroy what we want.

Many of us in January made a goal of letting go of the How. Looking back over the last 6 weeks, I have done a very good job of that - this seems to be my last hurdle.

I hope we are all ever watchful of the thoughts that go through our heads. If they do not serve our goal, delete that thought and replace it with one that serves it.

Our best lives are here - we just need to reach out and grab them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one