Green In . . . Clean Out . . .

OK - for those of you not in the know, I am sure that subject was quite bizarre.

But -I am excited to announce that my new revised copy of Clean Your Home . . . without all those nasty chemicals is called Green Cleaning and it is now available!

Although I loved the fact that I got Clean Your Home to print, and was very proud of what was inside it, I always felt somewhat bothered by how it looked. That is now gone!

Green Cleaning, Save Your Money, Save Your Health, Save The Earth is officially available! Not only does it look professional - and I am very excited about it, it also includes some changes to the former information, plus some new additions.

I am so excited about this - plus, it has allowed me to "open the doors" so to speak, to other authors who want to be published but don't know how.

Also, as I am working on Marketing plans for it, I came across someone today that is out speaking against the chemicals they place in makeup and facial cleaners. I am working at getting in touch with her to see if we can collaborate.

ooooh, I am so excited! For so many reasons - for one thing: I am very proud of this book. For another, I am very excited to help people save their health, and especially for the fact that if people use the recipes in this book, they will be helping to heal the Earth!

WIN + WIN + WIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one