Gratitude Forward!

Pass It On.

This is a short blog post that I hope catches on and becomes a viral positive cyclone within the internet, spreading good feelings and joy everywhere it goes. So what is this?

Gratitude!

I am grateful for the following amazing 'people'/ things in my life. Right now, in this moment, this is what I'm most grateful for:

Cat Friske
Warning Spidies
Thianna D
Raya Ezelle
My One
I AM'ness
Imagination
Meditation
Hope
Joy
Opportunity to make things better
Revision

Now, I hope that anyone who reads this will write a similar post or note and write what they are grateful for in this one moment. Not what you THINK you should be grateful for, but what makes you tingle with gratitude. Challenge all your readers to do the same.

Hello, Attitude of Gratitude!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one