How to not to make your brain laugh its frontal lobe off

Okay, here you are.

It's the 5th of January.

You are still riding high on your renewed New Year's Resolution to make all your dreams come true.

Hell, you are still going to the gym with your NYR to lose 5 pounds. Okay, so you don't go every day, but still! You are trying. Right?

So, why when you do as the gurus tell you and tell yourself a lie do you hear your brain laughing itself silly?

For instance - and I am using this one because it is one of the BIGGEST dreams people have.

I AM wealthy.

All right, admit it, if you aren't already wealthy, you heard a snicker or a "yeah, right!" in the back of your head.

Wanna get past that? In fact, sneak your way around it so that your brain is so busy with the good stuff that it doesn't notice until it is ingrained and feels natural? Yeah? Well, I just recently fell into a much easier trick for it. And it doesn't involve repeating the phrase a million times a day or writing it until you have carpel tunnel.

I used to go at it until it finally felt good. Which could take from minutes to days, weeks. *cough* Years? But for those who have been following along with my Neville journey, you know there is great power in the words I AM, in that god is your own human imagination. So every time you use the words I AM, it is really powerful stuff.

So, how to get past your laughing consciousness and clear through to your I AM'ness?

It is simpler than you think.

Now, if you I AM like I do, you have come to realize just how powerful and stabilizing that phrase is. At any time, you can use it as a mantra to calm your mind or to stop feeling a way you don't want to...

But now - how to not make your brain laugh its frontal lobe off when you say the words I AM wealthy.

Get into a relaxed, meditative state - what Neville calls the sleepy state - where your brainwaves are in alpha. Start saying I AM over and over until your brain quiets down. Then start by saying all the I AM phrases you know to be true.

I AM happy.

I AM friendly.

I AM a good mechanic. (or whatever the case my be. For my case? I don't even change the oil in my car. shhhh)

Say them, loop them if you need to. And don't 'try' to think of anything, just let them come. Because when you are I AM'ing, the true phrases want to jump into your head. They really do!

When you have said them over and over and you are feeling incredibly amazing, slip in I AM wealthy and immediately begin looping all the I AM phrases you know to be true. Depending on how much of a high energy state you are in, your energy may dip a tiny bit or not. NO worries. Just keep I AM'ing the stuff you KNOW to be true until you are riding the high wave again and then slip in I AM wealthy.

And again.

And again.

Do this for days until you can think I AM wealthy and instead of a snicker in the back of your head, you feel the same wonderful feeling as you do with any other 'true' I AM statement.

See how easy? By slipping it in amongst the trueisms where you already feel on top of the world, it becomes true by the sheer nature of being thought side-by-side with those wonderful feelings. And once it is true in your mind and has been seeded into your I AM'ness, it cannot help but come true on your physical plane in time.

Now, off with you! You have some I AM'ing to do :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one