40 Days to a more centered being #40days

I've always known meditation was a good thing, but getting into a practice of doing it daily has been difficult. I did it daily for months when I first read Neville Goddard's works and got into manifesting my life full time. But then I got caught up in the 'doing it right.' In several of my groups on Facebook, people were telling that the 'only' way to meditate was their way. I got so confused, I stopped.

Guess what? THERE IS NO ONE WAY TO DO IT RIGHT.

As long as you meditate - and there are so many ways to choose from - daily, you lower your heart rate, rewrite your brain patterns, shore up your ability to resist disease, and increase your ability to make decisions and hear when the universe talks to you. Plus, it makes you focus on the NOW, which is important to anyone trying to manifest.

Pretty strong YES in the column of 'should I meditate?'

So I looked into different meditation techniques over the last few days and know I will be focusing on wave patterns or guided meditations as those are easiest for me to get in the zone with. But over the next 40 days, I will also list other ways you can meditate. (this won't be a post per day, but at least once a week.)

So, want to join me? Don't have to do anything except meditate daily. I'm choosing to meditate twice daily. While my goal is 20 minutes each time, it will depend on the meditations I use as to how long they are. Both meditations will be in the afternoon/evening. I know I won't get meditation done in the morning.

While some people talk about 21 days making a habit, there is even more proof that 40 days is better.

So, starting today, for the next 40 days I will meditate twice a day to get myself into the habit, to make myself healthier, and to get myself even clearer into the NOW.

Who's with me? If you want to join in, just comment on this post and on the other posts I'll mark with #40days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one