Day 20 of #40days of meditation and all sorts of surprises

Day 20 of my 40 days of meditation and I've had a few mind blowing moments over the last couple days. davidji said that the thing about meditation is that it quiets your mind and lets you receive inspiration easier when you are not in a meditative state.

I can attest to that.

I'll also say that I had a tussle with myself on whether or not to write this post. The experiences I've had over the last few days have been intense and affirming. But then doubt came in. "Will they think I'm gloating if I write down what happened?" "Will they tsk and tell me it couldn't have happened?"

And then I realized I was letting doubt and fear cloud the amazing things that happened. So, here is a small look into the last few days.

1: A little over a week ago, I saw a few free videos from Dr. Wayne Dyer. In one of them he talked about how we are, at our core, light. Now, I have been widdling down my affirmations to one that I use if I get emotionally out of sync and when he said that, I knew my new affirmation was "I Am Love." The phrase "I am" has incredible power in it and gives an intense energy to whatever you say after it. Now, over a week later, I've been noticing I don't react as much to other people's energy or anger. It's like I'm floating along in a bubble of love and it just doesn't affect me. So I'm keeping it up, because it's working and I feel so good.

2: Two days ago I had to sit and wince as workmen put in new pipes, drilled through walls, and replaced the old water heater with a new on demand one. Before they arrived, I was seated at my computer only wearing my underwear - hey, nobody else was around ;) - and I looked down and saw something nobody wants to see - a new mole in a grayish-black color. I reached down and rubbed over it and it felt rough and I scratched at it and tore off a piece of skin. I thank the "I Am Love" for getting me in the right mindset, because I didn't start thinking all the negative thoughts and I didn't start freaking out. Instead, I looked at it and went "No. I've been on my current path for years. I'm healthy. That does not exist in my reality." Then I got dressed, forgot about it, and went about my day wincing at the drilling sounds and the odd expletive from the workmen when they'd do something unexpected.

After they left, I was excited to take a shower again - hey, it had been three days without hot water - and I stripped and went into the bathroom. As I brushed my hair, I happened to look down and there was that grayish-black mole, but it looked different. I reached down to rub over it and it came off. I stared at the little oval on my finger. It was now a piece of plastic, which it hadn't been just hours before. And the skin underneath was completely unblemished. I once again saw a direct reality shift, which thrills me as ever since the first one I've wanted to see others and while I knew reality shifted, I hadn't had another one that I could say "Yes, reality just changed." Now I've seen reality shift twice and that is so utterly amazing. And I just felt the power of Love even more.

3: I've been listening to the Hay House World Summit for the last few weeks. I've listened to it every year and there's always some talks that resonate and some that don't. But this year, I actually found myself going from talk to talk, only partially listening to several. It took until last night for me to realize why so many of the talks were not resonating. They were for the beginner. For the person who doesn't understand (or may not believe) about thoughts creating reality and about how we create our life. That was huge. I've been learning and changing and refining for years (especially the last three years since I found Neville Goddard's and Florence Scovel Shinn's works) and know I will keep growing and expanding. But knowing I've come far enough that so much of that was 'yeah, I know that' was so affirming. I've reached a new plain of understanding. And the forward growth is astronomical.

Though I'll admit, I listened to Dr. Joe Dispenza's talk right after I had that epiphany - one I wouldn't have listened to before as it's science based and that bores me to tears - and now want to attend his workshop. He talks on the level of quantum physics which I do love and the meditative states the people in his seminars get to. I want to get there :)

4: The universe has many ways of communicating, most of them in some sort of sign. I've come to recognize that when certain numbers show up again and again that I need to look them up to see what the universe is trying to tell me. Yesterday when I got home my car mileage read 78789 and the temperature was 78.

So I looked that up in my Angel Numbers book and it told me what I was on the right track and to keep going as I am.

I plan on it.

I'm still meditating daily, though only once now as a meditation. But my internal mantra of "I Am Love" is a meditation in itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one