Day 25 of #40days of meditation

Good morning!

Wow. 25 days. It's zoomed by. When I first started, doing 20 minutes was difficult and I needed a guided meditation to keep me from fidgeting for that amount of time.

Now I'm going between some guided and some music because I'm doing much longer meditations. 1 hour can fly by and I just feel amazing when I come out of it.

I'm also about to start A Course in Miracles with a friend of mine. I know one of my challenges going into the ACIM course is my resistance to thinking of one god - as an individual life force. To me, the universe, the all that is'ness is a collective intelligence and vibration of all the beings in the universe. And from what I gather, ACIM refers to 'God' being whatever the person imagines 'God' to be. But I've got mind blocks just like everyone else - that's one I will work through because ACIM sounds like it has some amazing lessons.

Last night I felt compelled to bring out my crystals.I haven't worked with them for awhile. It was nice to hold them, warm them up, and feel their energy.

I need to go back and read Florence Scovel Shinn's books. There's a section in one of them where she discusses the difference between seeing a sign and recognizing it as such and using signs as a crutch. I think my problem is sometimes I fall into the latter -because that's when things that have given me amazing information suddenly stop working. Anyone else fall into that trap?

I can feel I'm going through a major life shift. I'm not sure where this will take me psychically and spiritually but it's going to be fun to find out. I know where all this is headed physically as it's my reality.

Onward & Upward!

Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one