The Third Eye Awakes - Day 28 of #40days of meditation

Ajna or the Third-Eye Chakra has opened

Last night as I was meditating before I went to sleep, a strange feeling came in the middle of my forehead. It kind of tingled, kind of itched. And I knew exactly what it was as I had felt it once before but rejected it at the time as annoying. When I realized later on what it was, I could have kicked myself.

I've been doing a lot of chakra opening work as my grounding exercises when I prepare to speak to my angels - it's also a wonderfully calming meditation.

But as I felt these feelings I felt such warmth, knowing that once again my 3rd eye is open.

It's a wonderful feeling as one of the things I've been asking for is to get in better touch with my intuition and guess what the Third-eye is for?

Ajna is involved with wisdom, intellect, clairvoyance, acting on ideas, insight, understanding, intuitive reasoning - can you see why this is amazing?

When the third-eye is out of alignment, it can cause headaches, eyestrain, depression, deafness, seizures, nightmares, and even blindness. It can also impair learning and cause malfunction in the spine. Emotionally, the third-eye affects our concept of reality (and wow isn't that a big one!), can cause confusion, fear, and a lack of discipline or the inability to concentrate.

But that's just what can happen when Ajna is out of alignment.

What happens when the third-eye is in alignment?

Increase in

  • imaginative ability
  • intuitive ability
  • ability to focus
  • creation of one's own reality - bringing thought to existence

That's pretty powerful stuff. 

And I asked the divine for some help a few hours before the meditation where Ajna opened again. And I think this is a wonderful miracle that will help me as I continue on my journey.

Thank you, Universe!

Namaste


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one