Day 40 of #40days of meditation

Wow. Day 40. So much has happened in the last 40 days, I am amazed. So much growth in a period of 40 days just because I wanted to get back into the habit of meditating.

First off, I will continue daily to meditate because of all the amazing things that have occurred.

  • I found love.
  • I re-opened my chakras.
  • I became love.
  • I saw a miracle happen right in front of my eyes - my 2nd reality shift I was aware of.
  • I recognized some of my limiting beliefs and have cast them off.
  • I've met and interacted with several angels and guides. 
  • I'm recognizing intuition.
  • I have a much better relationship with the divine.
  • I was given a rose by my guides.
  • Last night I was shown a beautiful vision from my guides.

And so many more I cannot think of in this moment - but that was only in 40 days. Let me repeat - all those amazing things occurred since I started my 40 days of daily meditating practice. I changed the kinds of meditation I used and the times as I found what worked for me and what didn't.

This is all kinds of amazing.

Now for a little humor. Have you ever read C.S. Lewis's Screwtape Letters? It is a novel where a senior Demon Screwtape writes letters to his nephew Wormwood, a Junior Tempter how to secure the damnation of someone he's dealing with. In one of the letters, Screwtape tells Wormwood, who is fretting because his human is researching something positive, that he is to suggest to his human that he is hungry. By suggesting to him he is hungry, he will walk away from the book and hopefully not return.

Now, today as I was going through a clearing exercise from Dr. Joe Dispenza's book Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, I was in the path of unmemorizing the emotion doubt, when suddenly I started getting this egging on of "Go get a Circus Peanut." Do you remember Circus Peanuts? They are orange and sweet and usually hard as a rock. But I have some that are soft. And this voice kept suggesting I take a break from what I was doing and go eat a Circus Peanut or two.

At this point, Joe was talking about listening to the ways our ego, our body, our subconscious mind tries to dissuade us from taking control back and getting rid of things that don't serve us. And suddenly I realized what my body was doing. And I burst out laughing. And that's when that memory of C.S. Lewis's book came back to me. And I laughed harder.

I ignored the little insistent voice and went into the meditation. Now in this meditation, the relaxation mode is 25 minutes long and is of visioning and feeling your body being covered by water. And my ego started saying things like "Who willingly drowns? Get up! Run away!"

It was definitely threatened by what I was doing. But I ignored it and kept going and it kept throwing things at me but once the clearing part started, it's voice disappeared - I guess it finally realized I was fully in control and must know what I was doing.

So 40 days down and many more days left in my new daily practice of meditation and change.

And here's to the next amazing 40 days.

Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one