Day 30 of #40days of meditation

Wow! It's day 30. I've been meditating for a full month. That's exciting. And except for a few days in the beginning where I showed some resistance to it, it hasn't once been a chore. It's the most peaceful time of my day.

The New Moon energy has struck. I can feel it in my muscles, my bones, my aches, pains, and my thoughts and fears.

I'm about 1% away of finishing A Return to Love and I've come to a couple conclusions. I am looking forward to studying A Course in Miracles because the lessons are about self improvement and because from what I've been told, there is not this overwhelming emphasis on god as an individual. That 'god' is universe or all that is'ness or whatever I term it to be.

Every teacher is going to take A Course in Miracles and their religious or spiritual beliefs are going to combine with it and become a major focal point. The author of A Return to Love is religious and her beliefs on God are, well, sometimes it feels like she's hitting me over the head with a mallet with them. I've done my best to try and separate the wheat from the chaff, but when she goes on and on and on about God and He and Him and acting as though 'He' is watching us... well it gets too much.

So I am glad I read it as it gives me a hint of what I'll find in A Course in Miracles. But I don't think I'll read it through her book a second time, which I was planning on doing.

Today I plan on playing. Like I said, the New Moon energy is intense and I barely got out of bed, not to mention I woke up to a pretty nasty dream with reoccurring thoughts about someone in my past. So I'm going to play to get my thoughts and attention on something fun and happy.

Have a good day

Namaste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one