Day 12 - At peace

( Originally posted July 31, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


First let me thank everyone who has offered encouragement and help in my little perfection issue. I was such at an impervious wall, and now I have so many "helps". I feel at peace.

I took Amy Jo's advice and filled out the Radical Worksheet and it was interesting as I went through what I was feeling about those events years ago, and then, for the first time I actually thought of what I knew about her (my grandmother's ) life. I was able to truly look at what her life was like and how she was a product of her own upbringing. I had "forgiven" her years ago, but I don"t think fully. It wasn"t until this time while I was writing about her life that I truly felt sorry for her. She was the product of her time and of her family. She didn"t have the chance like I do to overcome all of it.

The fact that I just called her my grandmother - I haven't called her that for years. She had always been "My Father's Mother".

I hope she finds peace wherever she is at.

And may all of you find your dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program