When stuff hits you . . .

( Originally posted July 24, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


Sometimes what you need is sitting in front of you, but you don't know it because you can't see it. What I am referring to is an answer to a couple questions that have been known to go through my head from time to time about the Law of Attraction. I love "What the Bleep Do We Know?" and "The Secret" because I count those two moves as making a very decisive change in my life. But certain understanding stood just out of reach for me as I have learned more about it - that is until tonight.


I was on a call that Bob Doyle, Rich German, and Marie Diamond did to launch Rich's new book about the Law of Attraction. On it, there were several people who's stories contribute to the book. As they discussed them, some of my answers were answered.

*. I could never figure out how we were supposed to act as though whatever we wanted was here even though it hadn't manifested itself yet. I can see for a short amount of time, but the long term? I didn't quite figure that out.

But, tonight, a woman called Sienna said something that resonated with me. She said, in speaking about the desire you put out into the universe,

Just remember It's yours now.Just let the physical manifestation catch up with you.

That made SO much sense to me. I have heard other descriptions that didn't quite make sense, but this one truly did.

Some of the other things that were said:

Hold onto your truth, regardless of the circumstances.

That is a good one, and one that I think can be hard at first. Sometimes the reality in front of you looks so absurdly opposite to what you want, that I know I start feeling discouraged. I am positing these all over so that I remember them.

Feel Worthy

That is a good one. I have fought that many a time.

Be happy now. Feel it now.

Live in the attitude of gratitude. The universe likes it:)

Be very specific on what you want

I know I tend to be wishy-washy at times. I think it comes from being taught that you shouldn't get too greedy with god. Now, I no longer believe in a god, but the fact is, the teachings / guilt still stay with us. I intend to get very, very specific.

the last thing that was said on the call that I thought was a great idea was something called a 10-10 list. In the morning, first thing, you write down 10 things you are grateful for in that moment. Then, you make a list of the 10 things you most want to bring into your life at that time.

Rich suggested getting a friend to do the same thing and every day emailing the list back and forth. I think its a great idea. And what a way to start the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one