Day 9 - Morning

( Originally posted July 28, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


Wow - I have so much to do today. Its gonna be full!


Besides working on my challenge and writing, which I feel very inspired to do suddenly, I have been thinking over the past few days about how this kind of thinking could affect teenagers.

I live in an area full of tiny communities: some are wealthy, most are farming. So many of the teenagers don't seem to have goals.

Anyway, for some reason I decided to visit Bob Proctor's website. (Bob Proctor from the secret) He has a site called Goal33 that is specifically aimed at teenagers. I'm going to look through it. I would like to develop some sort of program for the youth in my area to help them to see a positive future.

Well, off to start my day . . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one