Day 8

( Originally posted July 27, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


Hello World:)

Today I took things a little easier - gave myself a break before the big push this week. Its been nice, but I am so ready to go to the next step.

I did my 10-10 list this morning and instead of the second list being a "Things I want to attract" list, I titled it the "Things I have attracted list" due to the fact that I am working to assure my vibration says I already have these things rather than that I want them sometime in the future.

I purchased Carol Look's Attracting Abundance using EFT e-Book and MP3s a day or so ago and am listening to them. Its a wonderful way to work through all this, plus it gives some good "games" to help keep me on track. I plan on putting my earphones on in a few minutes and working through a few issues:)

I feel so comfortable with who I am at the moment: this happy, comfortable woman. I'm surprised I am so comfortable. Considering all the work I have done this last week with EFT and what changes have already been made, there is a part of me that thinks this new feeling should feel odd, but instead it feels just right = like this is the me I have been all the time, just waiting to appear.

I hope everyone else is doing well on their challenges. The blogs I have read are so encouraging and it fills me up with joy as I see all the lives that are getting more in positive vibration with the Universe through their challenge.

Onward and upward.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one