Huge step for me

Well, I took a huge step. With all this work I have been doing on getting rid of my resistance and working toward a much larger goal, I have also been inspired to do several things - one of those was to finish a book I have been writing for 5 years.

Its a Sci-Fi novel that I pick up every few months, write some, and then hit a block and put it back on the shelf. Well, I have finished it!

Not only have I finished it, I edited it and put everything in chapters. Whew! Not only that - but I have submitted it for publication through Publish America.

WOW! I feel like I have done months worth of stuff - but only in a few days! Its amazing what can happen when you get in the correct vibration with the Universe.

I will keep this updated with my progress to publication.

Onward and Upward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one