Day 7

( Originally posted July 26, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


Wow - am I sure it has only been one week? I am so different today than I was 7 days ago.


EFT has been an amazing gift and through it I am conquering so many barriers. I am glowingly happy and loving it:) I find myself craving going to the gym again and have gone for 3 days in a row. I am loving it and have gotten up to 45 minutes between the elliptical and the treadmill.

Today I let my mind focus on my vision board. I added a few things to it and feel them coming true. I feel like I already have two of the items on my vision board. Its amazing.

I let myself look at tours online today. I have always wanted to travel to Greece, and it is one of the things on my vision board. I have contacted a couple tour groups asking for more information.

Well, that is about it for today:)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one