What a ride so far!

(originally posted July 20, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


So far this has been quite the wild ride - ok so I know the official challenge just started today, but the whole last month has been amazing for me.

I have been doing affirmations for 12 years. I went from being an extremely negative individual who was 99% negative, 1% neutral - to a person who was positive 80% of the time. I learned about the Law of Attraction 1.5 years ago and it was a mind-blowing experience as I realized why I was getting what I did not want. By May of this year, I knew I was ready to take the next step in my evolution, but didn't know where. Eckhart Tolle's book was too droll for me. I tried reading it three times and it kept putting me to sleep.

Then, by accident, I came across Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life". Since then, so much has gone on. While I have been mostly positive, not with the extent to which I have been since I started reading her book. On July 8th, I went into my email and went to deleting all the stuff I get that I never read. I have been on the Bob Doyle's email list for over a year but to be honest, I have deleted most of them without reading them for quite awhile. On July 8th, I felt inclined to read it and that is where I found out about the Boundless Living Challenge.

When I first signed up for the challenge, I figured I would spend the 45-days to finish my novel I have been writing for 5 years. But - something has happened in the last couple weeks. Something that I thought was gone but has been re-ignited. As such - I am not sure at the moment what I will be working on. Far the first few days, I will be working on what I will be working on, but beyond that ~ Not sure yet.

EFT has been quite the revelation. I heard about it on Thursday's call and started checking it out yesterday. It resonated with me immediately and I downloaded the manual and started checking things out. I truly didn't feel anything was working right as every time I did it for one item (fear of failure), I would get an extreme pain in one of my toes.

So,. I decided to ignore EFT; but the thing was, I had downloaded the MP3's for the EFT-Passion and EFT-Abundance MP3s. I so desperately want to know my passion and purpose that I listened to the EFT Passion one a couple of hours.

HOLY FLIPPIN' COW! I did the tapping along with the recording and had SUCH an epiphany!

1. My fear of Success (more like a terror) was crippling me. On a scale of 1-10 it had to be a 20. I worked through that and then came

2.the fear of failure, which I have felt forever. I was not affected by it - at all!

So, I am going to keep listening to that MP3 until I feel nothing about the fear of success. Then I am going to switch to the Abundance one.

I am so excited to be on here and am truly excited about the coming 45 days. I know its going to take me to places I never could imagine I would actually be at!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program