Lucky Day 13:)

Wow - 13th day of the challenge. Must be lucky day 13? Years ago, I got tired of everybody making the number 13 out to be unlucky, so I purposefully focused on it being lucky:)


I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. Not due to anything bad, but due to excitement. I could not shut my brain off. LOL

I got a great idea about 10 pm last night and when I found myself awake at 1am still from thinking about it, I decided I might as well get up. I am going to be looking at it today and making a list of things I need to do on my side to make it a reality. Then leave the rest of it in the Universe's hands.

Whereas 2 days ago I felt spent and worried, today I feel the exact opposite! I am so on fire!

Even my horoscope knew it -

You need to think about the future today -- you're doing a great job of leaving the past behind and your mind is more concerned with planning and ambition than it is with anything else

Spot on, huh?

Well, that is all for now - Onward and upward everyone:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one