Day 2

( Originally posted July 21, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


Well,. its the end of day 2 and much has happened in two days - LOL. I am finding out some amazing things that have blocked me in the past that EFT is slowly getting rid of.

I am still listening to the EFT MP3s and getting through some stuff. I am definitely focusing more on one passion than any other. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment to look more into this "dream","goal", or whatever it might be. If I feel it as strongly tomorrow as I do now, I believe that will become my 45-day challenge.

Well, that is about all for today. Its been a very long one - but productive as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one