Day 6

( Originally posted July 25, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


Today has been a laid-back day. I did some research (including looking into the domain name(s) I am interested in and finding out that some of them are now considered "premium domain names" and they want to charge an arm and a leg for them - sometimes domain registrars really annoy me).


I did more research into the idea that hit me a couple days ago, trying to figure out what I can do with it. It has promise, I am just trying to figure out where to go from here.

This is much shorter than my other posts, but quite honestly I don't have much to state today:)

Have a great Friday evening:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program