Its been a few days - but much has happened!

The last couple days have been crazy!

On Tuesday, PA asked me to see my full manuscript. They let me know it would take a couple weeks to review it.

On Thursday, 2 days after I submitted my manuscript, I got my acceptance letter. WOO HOO! I can hardly believe it. Well, actually I can believe it - LOL. I am taking this weekend to go over the contract and make notes. On Monday I hope to have a paralegal go over it for me and explain the legalese.

Once the contract is signed, the book goes into publication! I am so excited. Once that starts, I am going to start my marketing plan. There are a lot of resources on marketing your book, and I want to work hand-in-hand with my publisher to make this a best seller.

The Universe truly has no time constraints - it can make things happen quickly when you are on the right frequency - and I am working on staying on that frequency, though it doesn't feel like work. In fact the 'work' makes me feel fantastic!

Coming to a bookstore near you . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program