I feel so GOOD

( Originally posted July 26, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge )


OK - I have now been tapping for 6 days. Some days I struggled as different emotions came up - but one great thing that has come out of this is I actually sleep at night - what a concept! My insomnia seems to be deteriorating.


As I have been going through, I kept thinking of one thing the person who created EFT said, that the emotions we are going through and nullifying can be like a forest. As you get rid of each one, you don't really feel much until suddenly WHAM! the forest collapses and you can really feel the difference.

Tonight I tapped on the subject of sabotage. By the end of the tapping, I had the biggest grin on my face. That was an hour ago, and its still there! LOL I feel so good and so alive.

Life is wonderful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one