A new day, a new challenge . . .

Well, today is Sept 5th - and I feel fantastic!

Today is the first day of my new 45-day challenge. For those who are reading this for the first time, I was part of a 45-day Boundless Living Challenge that went from July 21-Sept 4. The amount of change that happened to me is AMAZING! Look at my post Day 45 - Final post for 1st 45-day challenge .

I end up copying the posts from the BLC to here, as I haven't gotten around to posting to two blogs yet - but I hope to change that this time!

I have 2 goals for this challenge. I will be posting my official goals this evening.

I am so excited that I was able to get my novel completed and up online before the end of the first challenge. You can read the first chapter by going to My WebSite.

If you have ever wanted to reach a goal, that you thought was unatainable. Or to change your life in an amazing way - the 45 day challenge is for you!

You can join at : Boundless Living Challenge

Note that at this time there are a lot of posts about the end of the 1st challenge ~ don't get lost! LOL But looking around will show you all the amazing things people have been able to do in 45 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program