Day 5 - Slow but steady

(originally posted Sept 9, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)

Well, its Tuesday, day 5, and I don't feel as though I have done much yet today. I know its only 1pm, but usually I have a tremendous amount done by now.

I did my exercise and 10-10- list. I also found all sorts of MP3 cds I have of different LOA talks.

I got to the point yesterday in my new novel where I had to start transcribing it into the computer. I was looking back over what I had wrote and realized that some of my writing was so hideous that I could barely tell what it said - LOL. The faster I write to keep up with my thoughts, the worse it gets. Plus, when it is completely into my external drive, I will start writing there, rather than on paper. It will go quicker as I won't be doing double duty, but I do miss pen to paper:)

I made a list yesterday of 30+ individuals I will be contacting for my 6-week "Have Your Best Life" series. I am hoping to get 8-10 positive responses. That way, I have a few backups:) This will be a tele-seminar series, but in a slightly different style from others. (Will explain more when I have more things in place!)

I realized this morning that its a good thing I had decided to change the Oct 16th date. My sister is supposed to be coming home from Afghanistan that week and I may be dog sitting again - which means I wouldn't have a lot of time to prepare:)

Well, that is about all for now. I'm going to go transcribe some more of my book into data:)

Onward and Upward~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program