Day 16 - Fantastic Day

I feel fantastic today. Full of joy and empowerment.

Yesterday I looked at the negativity I was feeling, where it came from, and why it was hanging around. I faced a few things I was dealing with and faced the realization that I may need to change my goal somewhat. I have two different ideas and this week will decide between the two. Either way, I am happy that I realized it was where I was going in my goal that was sending me into a bad mood.

I am continuing to write and work on getting In Search of the Drasta in print, rather than just the e-copy. I am torn between two ideas there. I would prefer the one, but it is more expensive. The other would be good, but not great when it comes to book-signings.

But, I feel good and that is the main thing. The weather has broke and it is a nice drizzly day here in the NorthWest.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!~

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one