Day 28 -ugh its early

(Originally posted Aug 16, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


Well, its day 28 - I haven't blogged in 3 days, but then again, there hasn't been anything to report. Right now its 7:02 am on a Saturday morning and I have been up most of the night with nightmares. I read Twilight yesterday by Shannon Meyers and I kept being attacked by Vampires all night! LOL Good book, but EEK! (I have a very low tolerance for Horror)

I'm keeping up my 10-10 list and doing a couple EFT sessions a day. Right now I am just trying to get through the Full Moon cycle. I am one of those that is severely affected by the cycles of the moon, and the Full Moon is the worst!

If I remember correctly, there was a partial moon eclipse today and someone had pointed out that the eclipse tends to bring about change. I am very open to whatever change is coming. Change is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program