Day 32 - I think

Originally posted Aug 22, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)



If Sept 4 is Day 45, I assume today must be day 32.


Anyway, quick post. I am worn out. The last few days have been good, but I am kind of at the end of my rope. I am puppy sitting. He is a 10-month old and even though he only weighs 6 pounds, he is a lot to take care of. Combined with him are the other two dogs and all three of them are now testing my patience!

The pup loves to bark - and his bark is so loud and shrill - could kill your eardrums. He won't shut up! Nor will he calm down. And he refuses to learn the word No. I feel bad about putting him in his crate too much, but the lil brat is driving me nuts! I haven't gotten ANYTHING done that I was planning to do this week. I haven't been able to write, I haven't been able to work on my business. I keep exploding at him and the others when they won't listen. Now, I am so close to tears I am about to lose it.

I don't want to be putting this kind of emotion out into the universe, but every time I get myself calm by either EFT or meditation, he acts up and it just gets worse. I called my parents and they won't be back until Sunday now (originally it was supposed to be tomorrow). My temper is so close to the surface and all I feel are bad feelings. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(ok, maybe not such a quick post)

This is not the kind of feelings I want. I want to get back to feeling happy, joyful, fantastic, abundant!

2 more days of this - UGH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one