I love Vermont!

(Originally posted Sept 9, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


I have to say - I love the state of Vermont. I have never been there, nor have i ever met anyone from there, but I think Vermont is one amazing state.

For several years now there has been a movement to Free Vermont. They want to secede from the Union. I say any state that has such amazing chutzpah, has my vote. I love it - If it weren't for the fact they get dang cold and the fact they are on the other side of the US - I would want to move there!

I love people that have their own voice - probably the same reason I love Portland, OR, the greenest city in the US, and 3rd greenest in the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one