Day 24 - Good day

(Originally posted Aug 12, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


Well, today has been a good day. I realized I needed to be a little more balanced in what I was doing. I was giving all of my attention to my goal and to getting rid of resistance, and I think it was making me off center.

So, I exercised, read, finished de-cluttering my room (as well as cleaned it), and this evening I am watching You Can Heal Your Life again. Watching the movie reminds me of why I purchased Louise Hay's book in June and how far I have come. This is remarkable ~ that I have made so many changes and made so many leaps in just 2 months.

I am going to pick up my affirmations that I did from June through July again. They were what started me off and really got me going. I am going to keep up my EFT and 10-10 list. Besides that, I am going to just work on my goals and see where they take me, hopefully with a little more balance.

I look forward to a time when I can feel this calm on a more constant basis. Yes, being excited feels great, but it is very exhausting if its constant.

That is all for today.

I hope everyone is making great strides in their personal development as well as their goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one