Day 3 of my 2nd Challenge

Well, I feel so good today. I completed my 10-10 list this morning but still need to do my couple rounds of EFT (definitely a part of my daily routine).

I am going to be hunting for a calendar today so that I can write down all of my important dates and "What's due" so that I can stay on track. So much to so - so excited for the next 6 weeks!

I have been thinking allot about the 6-week series that is my main goal for this challenge and have come up with some amazing ideas. Tomorrow I will probably be spending 4-5 hours on total research and planning. Today, I will be putting the things in place so I can just GO FORWARD!

Yesterday I didn't get any writing done. I thought about the story line and it played itself over and over again in my brain. I need to get an audio recorder and have it with me so that when these things hit me, I can just record them right then!

This afternoon, I have set aside time to write. (Which I need to do on purpose every day).

I have had so much fun lately with creating my visual vision boards (I also have one on my computer) that I have put together a script that I plan to record and put the instructions up on YouTube on how to do it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Onward and Upward~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one