Day 7 - Had an immediate LOA attraction today!

OK - this has never happened before - or I just never noticed it.

I have been wanting to move away from plastic bottles, get a water purifying system and go that route. Only thing was, I didn't know what kind of bottle I was going to replace the plastic ones with.

This morning I made a conscious thought that I wanted a water bottle that would be clean, would be easy to clean, and be good for the environment. WHAM! Mail came - and in it were two, and only two items. Both were catalogs - one from IsabellaCatalog.com and the other from LL Bean, Both included a new stainless steel, food grade water bottle! I am thrilled! I have now ordered two of the bottles from Isabella and am very excited for them to get here.



I am SO grateful to the Universe for delivering this information to me!

I feel good. I just went clothes shopping and while my weight isn't down that much I am wearing a size smaller in pant (YAY) and 2 sizes smaller for my shirt YAYAYAYAYAY)

My life is so amazing and I am so grateful for everything I have and for the things I have been learning.

Tomorrow I made some HUGE steps forward in my goal as the messages are ready to send out to the speakers as well as the fact that I have settled on a name for my series - "Live an Amazing Life Teleconference series".

Hope everyone is experiencing the joy I feel every day:)

Onward and Upward!~

ps. I am keeping in mind that the Full Moon is coming up in 4 days. I am going to be tapping like mad to ward off what that does to me:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one