Day 12 - Definitely a nice day

Today was a nice day. I took inventory on my pantry and went and did a Costco run - Always fun - always expensive:)

Summer is battling Fall right now, so we get 48 degrees at night and 95 degree days. Love the nights, looking forward to when the days are in the 60s.

I have been working on my novel today. Tomorrow I will be spending a bit of time on the phone, talking with the companies that I am interested in for hosting the Teleconference series.

The best thing about today? the BBQ! I am a BBQ nut. I have been working at the grill for almost 3 years. I have both a charcoal and gas grill; which I use depending on what I am cooking. The one thing I don't have is a dedicated smoker - will get that after my move to Portland:) I grill everything from ribs to steaks, Smoke tons of meats, and BBQ amazing pork shoulder, pork loin, and beef. My favorite thing to grill is Pineapple! It does something to the chemical makeup of the fruit and it practically melts in your mouth! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I belong to the Pacific NorthWest BBQ Association, but haven't been to one of their cook-offs yet. Most of them are chicken or ribs. While I do a good rib, my best would have to be pulled pork. So, I keep an eye out for a competition more suited to what I am best at. I look forward to competing against the best!

Well, that is about it for today. Its been a nice calm, contented day. I must say,, I am so glad to have a 10-10 buddy now. UP until the beginning of Sept, I did it on my own, and while it made a huge impact in my life, there were days I skipped. Having a 10-10 buddy, I have this constant reminder to remember what I am grateful for and what I am attracting into my life.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

Onward and upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one