New day, new challenge, new goals

Sept 5th - wow, so much has happened and I am so pumped up for the next 45 days.

This is the first day of my 2nd 45-day Revolving Boundless Living Challenge (Sept 5- Oct 20)

I am carrying over the goal from my 1st challenge (to bring in over $1,000/day. But it is a sub-goal that will go well with some of my other items.

I have two large goals for the next 45 days. I will be posting both here and on the Boundless Living Challenge website. Probably more here at first due to the fact that the BLC is going through a hectic "end-of-challenge" thing at the moment.

My Goals for the next 45 days:



1. I plan to have over 60,000 words written of my new Fantasy novel by October 20th. I plan on writing 3 hours a day to make this a reality.

2. To plan and execute a 6-part series on "Having Your Best Life". I plan on having my first installment by October 16. I have much to do on this goal, but consider it of major importance. My life has become so much better over the last 6 weeks, and I want to share that with others in a different format.

Sub-goals - These goals are continuances of the 1st Challenge.

a. Bring in over $1,000/day

b. Sell over 10,000 copies of my novel, In Search of the Drasta.

The next week will be setting the tone for the whole challenge. I need to write down everything I need to do on a Calendar as a constant reminder. I need to set up personal reminders of certain events so that I don't forget.

Yes, I know I have set up a HUGE amount of stuff for this goal, but I feel I can truly work on all of it. The main goals are of the most important, but I hope that by working on them, that the 2nd two goals come to fruition as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program