Day 18

Today is the first chance I have had to sit and think today. I spent 3 hours at my hair dresser this morning - long time, but I love the result - so yay!

Then came shopping and mail. So, now I am going to go and meditate on the wonderful reading Lynn did for me yesterday. I wrote down tons of notes last night about the first thoughts that came to me after reading it all. Now, I need to truly look inside and figure things out.

I have a lot of things to think about, including my current goal. I think there is going to be a major shake-up in my life that is so much for the better.

I'll keep ya posted!

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one