Day 4 - What a wonderful day!

OK, Day 4 of Challenge #2.

I am so on fire. Yesterday I wrote for 3 hours. The time went so fast. The only reason I ended up stopping was that my wrists were hurting:) I got my calendar (and suitably enough, its a Dragon calendar!). I started writing down importand dates and when I need ot have things completed. It helped me to realize that Oct 16th, which was going to be the first day of my 6-part series, is only 2 days after the full moon. Considering how the Full Moon affects me, I don't think that is a good idea. SO, I need to either pre-record the 1st one and play it that night, OR move the date. I will have to think on that.

Today has been wonderful so far! I got up and immediately wrote and sent my 10-10 list to Betsy, my 10-10 list bud:) I went to the gym for the first time in a week. It felt good to get back on the treadmill. I was only able to go 8 minutes before my back started to twinge, but its getting better - that is the point:)

After lunch, I am going to do my research and start my overview for my goal. I am so pumped up - and one of the reasons is an email I just received from a fiend of mine. I sent him my book <i><a href="http://www.cynthiakimball.com" target="_blank"><b>In Search of the Drasta</b></a></i> yesterday and he sent me his <i>review</i>. Its wonderful to have the feelings about your own writing confirmed in that way!

He said:



<i><b>"Brilliant!!!!
I'm not joking by the way.
When you sent me the book , I did have a sliiight nagging feeling that I would be sugar coating my "Review" after reading it. I had full confidence that your eloquence, intelligence and imagination would allow you to write something that resembled a book but I don't think anyone is prepared for their friends to be gifted in such a way.
I always know when it's a good read when I feel like I have returned from a journey rather than finished a story. In Search of the Drasta was one of these tales. In this respect it's up there with Stephen King's "The Stand" and Stephen Laws' "Somewhere South of Midnight", to name a couple. . . .
Well done you!!!!... Keep it going."</b></i>

Every day gets better and better - WOO HOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pity Party: Party of one

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one