Resistance to EFT?

(Originally posted Aug 10, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


Well, There is still some deep resistance I am not getting rid of. It is causing major resistance to doing my EFT and my 10-10 list. Once I do it, I feel so much better. I tap on whatever thoughts come up, and it seems to nullify whatever is causing the problem at the moment.

But all day today, whenever I would think "I need to tap now" I would get side-tracked or just think "Oh in a few minutes" then forget about it.

Tonight I tapped on heading backward, on losing the lead I was getting, on hitting one bump in the road and receding, and it has helped, but I need to find out what big thing is feeding this resistance.

Maybe I will try tapping on getting side-tracked, it seems to be happening allot today and see what comes up..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one