Yesterday was a procrastination day

I didn't particularly notice it yesterday but I completely recognize yesterday as a day of Procrastination! LOL I can feel resistance, and plan to do a major EFT session today.

I found tons of unique ways to do absolutely nothing:) Well, I didn't do nothing, I did work a bit on my novel last night, but I didn't work on my main goal at all. So, today I have several phone calls to make and some website development to do (not my favorite - but I can do it relatively easy). I need to have the site up and running Oct 1 to start registrations.

I woke up at 6am this morning and was surprised at how dark it was. I mean, sure, the light was starting to show, but jeez, its only September. The weather here is about to get extremely nice. Today its 90 (yuck), tomorrow it is 85 (ewww), but by Saturday its supposed to be in the low 70s (better) and by Monday 60s (WOO HOO!) 60s is perfect weather for me. I hope it stays that temp at least through the Central Washington State Fair which starts Sept 26th.

Well, I must get this day started - take my pup down to the Greenway for a nice walk! Have a fabulous Thursday!!!

Onward and Upward!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one