Day 25 - A Writing We Will Go

(Originally posted Aug 13, 2008 Boundless Living Challenge)


Well, yesterday's de-cluttering brought to me a magazine I wanted to find. I knew I had it, I just wasn't sure where it was,

It listed a whole bunch of Agent's who will accept new authors and so I have been going through their websites today.

Long story short - I have signed up for a writer's workshop here in Washington that is in about 6 weeks. It has a tremendous amount of great information and I am excited to go. Anything I can use to make me a better author and to put me in contact with the industry - I can work with:)

Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking across the flo-o-or!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Bob Proctor 10-week Intensive Coaching Program

Pity Party: Party of one

End of one Journey, beginning of a new one